- This event has passed.
Community Concerts in the Secret Garden
July 31, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Ten La Plata County nonprofits have been selected (LPCHS included!) to benefit from the 2019 Community Concerts in the Secret Garden at the Rochester Hotel. Community Concerts pairs a nonprofit with a local music talent on Wednesday evenings June 26th through August 28th to offer a fun evening of entertainment. Food and signature cocktails provided by the Rochester Hotel will be available for purchase (cash only please). The 2019 Concert Schedule is available below.
The cover charge will be a $10 donation to support the 10 nonprofits selected for the 2019 concert series. At the end of the series, all proceeds will be pooled and distributed equally to the 10 featured organizations. In 2018, $1,750 was awarded to each of the organisations.
Ten-punch passes for the 2019 Community Concerts in the Secret Garden will be available for $90 at Maria’s Bookshop. Once purchased, passes may be used 10 times by one individual, once by 10 individuals or anything in between.
- June 26 – Elle Carpenter – La Plata County Humane Society
- July 3 – Six Dollar String Band – Durango Creative District
- July 10 – Leah Orlikowski – Housing Solutions for the SW
- July 17 – Zia Chicks – Manna Soup Kitchen
- July 24 – Kirk James Blues Band – LPC Historical Society
- July 31 – Wells & Van Tyn – Wolfwood Refuge
- August 7 – Robin Davis Duo – 4CORE
- August 14 – La La Bones – Durango Fall Blaze
- August 21 – Space Between Shadows – San Juan Mountain Assn
- August 28 – You Knew Me When – The Liberty School